At Ignite Youth we welcome the opportunity to establish partnerships with those in the private sector and believe that these partnerships can be mutually beneficial....
- Fundable projects: With a flexible menu of events and projects that changes to keep up with youth culture, we can provide fundable projects that make a difference for some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged young people in Harrow.
- Ways to engage your staff team: We can provide videos, photos and the chance to speak directly with some of our young people.
- Value for money: With low overheads we make sure that your money is used to make a difference.
- We can work in collaboration with you on fundraising events.
- You can offer opportunities for work experience/apprenticeships for young people. We will support the placement by maintaining our engagement with the young person throughout the traineeship.
- You could give access to special events to reward a young person and give them a brand new experience, making them feel valued and valuable.
- We occasionally need professional advice that you may have in-house: HR, legal, finance, marketing.
We are proud to announce our new relationship with the Halifax (Harrow branch) through the Lloyds Bank Community Connections Programme.